W Greg Raley-Barrett
- Traditional Illustration and Calligraphy
- Microsoft Office Applications
- Adobe Creative Suite CS5 Applications
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
- 3D Applications
- 3Ds Studio Max
- Web Applications
- Flash (Actionscript 3.0)
YourEncore, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
Collaborative Communications Expert | Jan 2011 – Present
- Designed, implemented and maintained the internal/external collaboration processes for various Fortune 500 companies.
- Worked closely with high profile clients, advising them on how best to streamline and organize their data while maintaining future scalability, data integrity and accountability.
Digital Corps – Muncie, IN
Graduate Assistant | Aug 2010 – Present
- Taught for-credit courses to undergraduate students, creating syllabi, maintaining records and providing one-on-one support.
- Worked as a team lead with the Design Group on numerous projects and presentations.
Eli Lilly, Inc. – Indianapolis, IN
Global Medical Education Senior Assistant | Jul 2008 – Dec 2009
- Designed, implemented and maintained the collaboration website for the Global Medical Education Division, creating custom interfaces for the Medical Teams.
- Designed, implemented and maintained the centralized databases, libraries and forms, increasing productivity and accountability, created custom forms and process tools for the Medical Teams.
- Provided technical support and training for the Global Medical Team.
Sallie Mae, Inc. – Fishers, IN
Apr 2004 – Nov 2007
Administrative Assistant/Trainer | Mar 2006 – Nov 2007
- Provided 5 week training sessions for new employees. Designed, implemented and organized specialty training to staff members as needed.
- Maintained personnel records, equipment inventory and supply orders, generated and distributed departmental memos and newsletters, updated and maintained employee logins and security levels.
- Facilitated focus groups, collating statistics for trend tracking that resulted in increased productivity.
Account Escalation Specialist | Oct 2004 – Mar 2006
- Responsible for handling escalated calls, responding promptly and accurately to all customer service inquiries and complaints while researching accounts and prioritizing projects to ensure deadlines were met.
- Troubleshot problem areas and made recommendations for process improvements on a daily basis.
- Beta tested and evaluated new software for use in the department.
- Traveled to Phoenix, AZ as a mentor to assist in the opening of a new inbound call center.
Customer Service Representative | Apr 2004 – Oct 2004
- Originated Federal Stafford, PLUS and Private Credit loans in an inbound, high-volume call center.
- Assisted and educated borrowers and other departments with the student loan process.
- Worked with borrowers to clear credit issues for Private Credit Loans.
- Received multiple ‘Excellent Customer Service’ awards.
Choice Hotels International – Phoenix, AZ
Help Desk Coordinator – Team Leader | Jan 1999 – May 2003
- Exceeded departmental productivity goals utilizing a computerized call tracking and problem resolution systems in an inbound high-volume call center environment.
- Resolved all escalated and sensitive issues as a final step in a tiered support system.
- As team leader, oversaw scheduling, hiring, training and monitored performance levels for the department.
- Worked with technical vendors to create documentation and trouble-shooting guides.
- Created and maintained specialized databases to provide problem solving tools and a centralized knowledgebase and designed and implemented the training programs for employees and end-users.
- Worked closely with Q&A on beta test sites for new interfaces and software packages, creating user-level and troubleshooting documentation, traveling to test sites to supervise installation of interfaces and provide hands on user level training.
- Finalist for the corporate “Build a Better Mousetrap” award.
Markey’s Audio-Visual – Indianapolis, IN
Computer Rental Administrator | Aug 1997 – Dec 1998
- Administrated and maintained the computer rental department for a regional audio-visual rental firm.
- Worked with clients to define short term and long term computer needs.
- Put together, set up, supported and provided billing for computer systems.
- Provided training and technical support for clients and internal users.
- Purchased, provided inventory control and maintenance of all computer related equipment.
Ball State University
Aug 2010 – Present
Masters in Telecommunication (Digital Storytelling)
Art Institute of Indianapolis
Feb 2006 – Mar 2010
Bachelor of Science in Interactive Media Design – 3.72 GPA
United States Marine Corps
Jun 1986 – May 1990
Corporal – Test Measurement/Diagnostic Equipment Technician
W3Schools HTML Certificate
Adobe Certified Associate – Photoshop